Ask Colin: Fashion
Courtesy of David's Bridal
Hi Colin, My question is this: I am going to be a 65 years young bride this December. I was a widow for seven years and then met my future husband on a dating site. Where can I find gowns for the older woman, a size 18w (16 regular size)? Oh and the kicker… I’d love to keep the price under $700.
Congratulations!! Regardless of your age and circumstances, you still want to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. There are so many options for women, and at so many price points.
I love the Tadashi Collection (the better priced division under the designer label Tadashi Shoji). Nicole Miller could also be a good option as well as Rent the Runway if you are open to not keeping your dress.
Ann Taylor makes very pretty and simple wedding gowns at a great price point, as does White House Black Market, both collections available online. Good luck!
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF