Ask Colin: Fashion
I am 53 and getting married in May in my backyard. I have two daughters and two best friends (one is a woman and the other a man) who form my wedding party. My dress is pale sea foam green, ivory and aqua but I am stumped how to ask them to dress. I was thinking ivory for the girls, but what would my best man and the groom wear?
Why not find a selection of dresses that range in color from aqua to teal, each girl in a dress that suits her best. Of course they wear matching shoes and bouquets. The best man and groom could wear a light linen suit with perhaps a tie and pocket square that compliments your color scheme.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?