Ask Colin: Fashion
I am 53 and getting married in May in my backyard. I have two daughters and two best friends (one is a woman and the other a man) who form my wedding party. My dress is pale sea foam green, ivory and aqua but I am stumped how to ask them to dress. I was thinking ivory for the girls, but what would my best man and the groom wear?
Why not find a selection of dresses that range in color from aqua to teal, each girl in a dress that suits her best. Of course they wear matching shoes and bouquets. The best man and groom could wear a light linen suit with perhaps a tie and pocket square that compliments your color scheme.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg