Ask Colin: Fashion
I'm officiating my brother’s wedding, what would be appropriate for me to wear? (I'm his 40 year-old sister.)
Firstly you need to feel comfortable. It could be a light-colored caftan or even a light-colored suit. Don’t wear black – its too dowdy!
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?