Ask Colin: Fashion
My fiancée and I are eloping to Greece this summer, and I need casual yet stylish attire for the ceremony. I'm thinking a suit is too formal and doesn't suit the whole eloping-in-Greece theme. Got any ideas?
Greece is absolutely fabulous in the summertime, and is the ideal place to wear light linen clothing. For your wedding day, wear a white linen collared shirt with khaki slacks. When it comes to footwear, go for dark brown leather sandals or loafers – no socks! You’ll be cool, chic and comfortable.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF