Ask Colin: Fashion
My fiancée and I are eloping to Greece this summer, and I need casual yet stylish attire for the ceremony. I'm thinking a suit is too formal and doesn't suit the whole eloping-in-Greece theme. Got any ideas?
Greece is absolutely fabulous in the summertime, and is the ideal place to wear light linen clothing. For your wedding day, wear a white linen collared shirt with khaki slacks. When it comes to footwear, go for dark brown leather sandals or loafers – no socks! You’ll be cool, chic and comfortable.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends