Ask Colin: Fashion
I am planning a renewal ceremony to celebrate our 20th anniversary this November. I am having a hard time deciding what dress would be appropriate for my age and venue. We will be hosting our event outdoors. I found a beautiful Vera Wang chiffon dress (no beading, lace, etc.). Would a long, white dress be inappropriate for my age (40) and/or the occasion? If so, what do you suggest?
It’s all about you feeling comfortable. Long gowns can work beautifully for brides of any age. If you love the dress and the dress looks great on you then go ahead!
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends