Ask Colin: Fashion
I am planning a renewal ceremony to celebrate our 20th anniversary this November. I am having a hard time deciding what dress would be appropriate for my age and venue. We will be hosting our event outdoors. I found a beautiful Vera Wang chiffon dress (no beading, lace, etc.). Would a long, white dress be inappropriate for my age (40) and/or the occasion? If so, what do you suggest?
It’s all about you feeling comfortable. Long gowns can work beautifully for brides of any age. If you love the dress and the dress looks great on you then go ahead!
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF