Ask Colin: Fashion
My husband-to-be and I have decided to give each other gifts on the day of the wedding. We will be hand-writing letters and giving each other a small thoughtful gift. I am at a loss of what to do. He likes to smoke cigars on special occasions but we are already going to have a cigar bar at the wedding. I want to do something more thoughtful for him. Any ideas?
What about a pair of engraved vintage cufflinks (or new ones)? Perhaps an engraved silver cigar holder, maybe a cigar cutter or small humidor. Either way, if it can be engraved with the date he will treasure it forever.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends