Ask Colin: Fashion
My husband-to-be and I have decided to give each other gifts on the day of the wedding. We will be hand-writing letters and giving each other a small thoughtful gift. I am at a loss of what to do. He likes to smoke cigars on special occasions but we are already going to have a cigar bar at the wedding. I want to do something more thoughtful for him. Any ideas?
What about a pair of engraved vintage cufflinks (or new ones)? Perhaps an engraved silver cigar holder, maybe a cigar cutter or small humidor. Either way, if it can be engraved with the date he will treasure it forever.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For