Ask Colin: Fashion
Elyse Hall Photography
Not every bride is up to wearing the 4 and 5 inch heels; what shoes can you recommend? Thank you.
Between ground level and 5”, I am sure you will find something beautiful that works for you. If you are looking for the height of a higher heel with more comfort, try a shoe with a sizeable platform and a chunky heel.
Avoid stiletto heels, with or without a platform, as they’re more difficult to navigate at such a big event. The most important thing to consider is that the shoes are comfortable and you can walk confidently!
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis