Ask Colin: Fashion
I am having my wedding on a lawn with the ocean in the background. I'm trying to decide on wedding party colors. Flower accents will be peach/white/light blue. What do you think would work? Would charcoal and black be too dark/formal for an outdoor wedding?
For an outdoor wedding near the sea, I say put your bridesmaids in navy and the groomsmen in gray. It’s dressy without being too formal or dark, and will play beautifully against the peach, white and light blue flowers. You can tie the navy into your tables as well, either by using table runners or accenting a white table with navy napkins. Use the same colors from the bouquets in your centerpieces for cohesion. Very nautical-chic!
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends