Ask Colin: Fashion
I am having my wedding on a lawn with the ocean in the background. I'm trying to decide on wedding party colors. Flower accents will be peach/white/light blue. What do you think would work? Would charcoal and black be too dark/formal for an outdoor wedding?
For an outdoor wedding near the sea, I say put your bridesmaids in navy and the groomsmen in gray. It’s dressy without being too formal or dark, and will play beautifully against the peach, white and light blue flowers. You can tie the navy into your tables as well, either by using table runners or accenting a white table with navy napkins. Use the same colors from the bouquets in your centerpieces for cohesion. Very nautical-chic!
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For