Ask Colin: Fashion
Colin Cowie Celebrations
My husband is in the military & we eloped. We are now having a big celebration for our vow renewal. He wants to wear his Class A's, and I'm wondering what color I should use as the color scheme so it won't look tacky?
You don’t need to let your color scheme be influenced by his Class A’s. Since navy blue is a lovely neutral, whatever color you choose will look lovely against it.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?