Ask Colin: Fashion
Courtesy of Donna Morgan
My fiancé and I are planning our wedding for October and I have my dress, which has a sage green sash. I am stumped as to what color to put the bridesmaids in and what colors to use for my wedding without my wedding looking off-season.
Colors that work well with sage green at that time of the year are darker, moodier shades of green like an olive green or anything in the lavender, lilac or eggplant color scheme.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF