Ask Colin: Fashion
Courtesy of Donna Morgan
My fiancé and I are planning our wedding for October and I have my dress, which has a sage green sash. I am stumped as to what color to put the bridesmaids in and what colors to use for my wedding without my wedding looking off-season.
Colors that work well with sage green at that time of the year are darker, moodier shades of green like an olive green or anything in the lavender, lilac or eggplant color scheme.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends