Ask Colin: Fashion
Colin Cowie Celebrations
My bridesmaids are in charcoal grey and I have an ivory dress. We've selected black tuxedos with charcoal grey ties and vests for the groomsmen. The groom will be in the same tux but with an ivory tie and vest. My question is - should I put the groomsmen and groom in ivory or white shirts? I'm not sure the ivory shirts will look good with a black and grey color combination! Thanks!
You have put together a great classic look. While I think it is difficult for a bride to wear a stark white or polar white dress, I think I man looks great in a crisp white shirt. Either way, you can’t go wrong, this is a matter of personal style. Just be sure that the groom and groomsmen are all wearing the same color shirt.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis