Ask Colin: Fashion
Colin Cowie Celebrations
My bridesmaids are in charcoal grey and I have an ivory dress. We've selected black tuxedos with charcoal grey ties and vests for the groomsmen. The groom will be in the same tux but with an ivory tie and vest. My question is - should I put the groomsmen and groom in ivory or white shirts? I'm not sure the ivory shirts will look good with a black and grey color combination! Thanks!
You have put together a great classic look. While I think it is difficult for a bride to wear a stark white or polar white dress, I think I man looks great in a crisp white shirt. Either way, you can’t go wrong, this is a matter of personal style. Just be sure that the groom and groomsmen are all wearing the same color shirt.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For