Ask Colin: Fashion
Colin, my wedding is in March. I am trying to think of what color scheme to do. I like the idea of a deep berry or wine color considering it may still be dreary outside. What color schemes do you think work well at that time of year? Thanks!
Even though it might still be dreary outside in March, spring is just around the corner. Why not get your guests in the mood for it by infusing a spring-like color to juxtapose the berry or wine?
Here is an option I think could work: hot pink would keep it fresh, modern and young, while putting the berry hues against creamy textured oatmeal and dark green accents would make it warm and inviting.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?