Ask Colin: Fashion
Aaron Shintaku Photography
I have picked lavender tablecloths with plum napkins and a mixture of green and purple flowers for the table. Is this too much? Also, my bridal bouquet is a mix of purples, so what color bridesmaid dresses will look good for a fall wedding?
I LOVE your color scheme! What about having each bridesmaid in a dress of a different shade ranging from lavender to plum? If you do this, make sure all the bridesmaids’ bouquets are the same to unify your statement.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis