Ask Colin: Fashion
Aaron Shintaku Photography
I have picked lavender tablecloths with plum napkins and a mixture of green and purple flowers for the table. Is this too much? Also, my bridal bouquet is a mix of purples, so what color bridesmaid dresses will look good for a fall wedding?
I LOVE your color scheme! What about having each bridesmaid in a dress of a different shade ranging from lavender to plum? If you do this, make sure all the bridesmaids’ bouquets are the same to unify your statement.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF