Ask Colin: Fashion
Aaron Shintaku Photography
I have picked lavender tablecloths with plum napkins and a mixture of green and purple flowers for the table. Is this too much? Also, my bridal bouquet is a mix of purples, so what color bridesmaid dresses will look good for a fall wedding?
I LOVE your color scheme! What about having each bridesmaid in a dress of a different shade ranging from lavender to plum? If you do this, make sure all the bridesmaids’ bouquets are the same to unify your statement.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?