Unique Wedding Bands
30 Wedding Bands For Every Style
Skip the matching set and pair your engagement ring with a wedding band full of personality - yours.
Your engagement ring is a symbol of promise and intent - a note to the world that you're off the market, but not quite hitched. Your wedding band, on the other hand, is a symbol of the commitment you've made to your spouse and a (very pretty) billboard that says "I'm Taken!" You can wear both rings together - with your wedding band on the inside, closest to your heart, and your engagement ring on the outside - or wear your wedding band on its own, with your engagement ring on your other hand or tucked away in a safe for special occasions.
Traditionally, brides choose wedding bands that match or complement their engagement rings for a cohesive look. But if you're looking for something a little more personal or unique, there are tons of options out there that will match your style and still spread the "married" message. No matter if you said "Yes!" to a platinum and diamond solitaire, your birthstone set in yellow gold or even a twist tie, we've rounded up unique, alternative and just plain fun bands sure to look amazing slipped on to the ring finger of your left hand.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends