The Hottest New Engagement Ring Trends
Bling it on! Brides are looking past the traditional solitaire, and saying “I Do” to some seriously chic new engagement ring styles. With the help of Simon G., we’re revealing the hottest new trends in left ring finger inspiration. Ready to add a little sparkle to your life? Look no further.
1. Double Halo
The latest in bridal bling? Not one halo but two! This style doubles the wow-factor and will make your ring sparkle even brighter!
2. Rose Gold
Go for the gold, rose gold that is. Rose gold is making a major comeback and it’s easy to see why. This pretty pink shade evokes a feeling of vintage glamour that we can’t get enough of.
3. Pop of Color
Rev up the romance factor by adding a colorful gemstone to your engagement ring. An eye-catching color makes a stunning statement, perfect for the bride who wants to standout.
4. Art Deco
Make heads turn with an art deco inspired ring. With unique detailing and vintage appeal, this is a fabulous style that’s sure to shine.
5. Sensational Side Views
Shouldn’t your ring look great from every angle? Delicate side detailing gives your band a fresh vibe that’s uniquely you.
6. Split Shank
A split shank ring is twice as nice. The pavé setting splits in two for double the dazzling.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?