The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, love is in the air, and what could be sweeter than a proposal on the most romantic day of the year? If getting engaged to your Valentine is on your mind, have we got a lot of pretty for you. These 17 engagement rings capture the essence of Valentine’s Day perfectly. We won’t judge if you leave your laptop open on this page to leave a hint for bae. Talk about the best V-Day gift ever!
1. Monique Lhuillier Twisting Halo Diamond
This rose gold ring paired with a unique design is sure to dazzle!
2. Colin Cowie Trevie Halo Diamond
Halo engagement rings are all the rage right now, and this gorgeous round one is everything we’re dreaming of.
3. Colin Cowie Pavé Split Shank Diamond
Can you say romance?! This timeless diamond ring adds drama with a split shank of diamond accents.
4. Hand Engraved Solitaire Ring
The intricately designed band on this ring will complement your diamond perfectly.
5. Colin Cowie Cathedral Diamond Ring
With a row of diamonds flanking the main event, this cathedral ring is absolutely stunning.
6. Monique Lhuillier Petal Pavé Diamond
This petal-inspired ring is absolutely gorgeous! A small pink sapphire on each side adds a lovely touch.
7. French Pavé Diamond Ring
The rose gold color of this ring as well as its pavé-set diamonds just screams "romance."
8. Blue Nile Oval Cut Heiress Halo Diamond
We are in love with how the oval shape looks on a halo-style engagement ring!
9. Blue Nile Victorian Halo Diamond
You'll feel like a princess 24/7 while wearing this beautiful Victorian engagement ring.
10. Pear Shaped Halo Diamond Ring
We're obsessed with pear-shaped engagement rings, and this sparkly version is everything we are wishing for this Valentine's Day.
11. Colin Cowie Eternal Three Stone Diamond
Why have one diamond when you can have three?! Two smaller diamonds frame the center diamond on this elegant ring.
12. Floating Halo Diamond Ring
Your left hand is about to get an upgrade! A touch of pink makes this gorgeous ring even more stunning.
13. Colin Cowie Cathedral Solitaire Plus
The beveled cathedral shoulders on this ring are oh-so-pretty.
14. Monique Lhuillier Twist Halo Ring
An elaborate curving design adds opulence to this amazing engagement ring.
15. Emerald Cut Halo Diamond Ring
Go bold with a stunning emerald-shaped engagement ring that definitely doesn't go light on the diamonds!
16. Floral Halo Diamond Ring
This gorgeous diamond with a fresh floral halo will have you saying "yes" as fast as you can!
17. Petite Vintage Pavé Leaf Diamond
The unique accents on this band make this a perfect ring for the vintage loving bride-to-be.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg