The 15 Best New Bridal Hairstyles
Wedding hairstyles have come a long way from traditional French twists and sculpted up-dos. Brides today are taking their inspiration from all around them, whether it’s a celebrity’s flowing locks on the red carpet or an intricate style they’ve spotted on Pinterest. Check out our 15 favorite wedding hairstyles, perfect for your walk down the aisle.
1. Add floral detailing to a soft romantic look, it’s a simple addition that totally ups your hair game.Hair & Makeup by El Style
2. Embrace your inner flower child with a low chignon and pretty floral crown.
3. The ballerina bun goes bling for a modern twist.
4. We love the sophistication of this romantic look.
5. Bejewled accessories make for the perfect finishing touch
6. One statement making bloom takes this bride’s pretty hairstyle to the next level.
7. A floral headband perfectly frames a loose side-swept braid.
8. A touch of sparkle is a simple addition that’s sure to dazzle your guests.
9. Dress up a side chignon with crystal and pearl accents.
10. Channel a Grecian goddess with this elegant braided up-do.
11. A crown braid adds a touch of elegance to an up-do.
12. Picturesque ringlets and a crown braid make this hairstyle a standout.
13. We love this sweet style for more traditional brides.
14. Soft beach waves and a floral crown make for a harmonious combination.
15. Perfect for the glam bride, a bedazzled barrette is always a good idea. Hair & Makeup by El Style
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?