The 10 Best Wedding Dresses from Bridal Market
Bridal Market went by in a flash, the jam-packed, bi-annual week in which top wedding dress designers from around the world debut their latest collections. If you didn’t score a front row ticket, we’re here to break down the best of the best for you. Consider it your definitive guide to the latest and greatest in wedding dresses. The top trends? Cut-outs, open backs, plunging necklines, and beautiful bling were the standouts from this runway season. Here are our 10 favorite gowns fresh off the runways from Fall 2015 Bridal Market:
1. Oh-la-la-lace. The versatility in tones and textures make this strapless lace ball gown an exquisite stand out.
2. Reaching new heights. A high halter neckline gives this A-line wedding dress a decidedly chic feel.
3. Sophisticated bling. A sparkling ball gown in a soft purple hue a makes this the perfect wedding dress for a princess moment.
4. Long sleeves. Sheer illusion lace sleeves are a delicate addition to this romantic dress.
5. Take the plunge. This classic lace dress gets a modern twist with a deep V neckline.
6. Short and sweet. With bold embellishments and a fringe skirt, this short flapper inspired dress is sure to sparkle on the dance floor.
7. Winter wonderland. The beading on this sheath gown is nothing short of breathtaking. Melt the heart of your groom and wedding guests alike in this icy number.
8. Turn up the texture. Classic, romantic and captivating- added layers of soft tulle elevate this beautiful ball gown.
9. Cut it out. A true nod to what’s happening in contemporary fashion, cut outs and crop tops are making quite a showing this bridal market.
10. Go backless. This illusion back creates a beautifully bare look, ensuring your exit will be just as amazing as your entrance.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?