What do you get when you marry one part modern-enchantress with one part pure, spun sugar? You get a Marchesa dress of course.
High-neck Victorian style laces laid bare with transparent illusion. Shoulders swirled like icing into signature Marchesa roses, the floral folds twinkling with tiny crystals. Ancient looking beaded scrolls and flourishes float atop wild ostrich feathered skirts. Organically draped twirling peplum bodices of luscious silk crepes glide over the body like layers of flawless fondant. Tulle tiers and veiling float like air-fluffed cotton candy.
Sweet dreams are within reach. Let Marchesa whip one up for you.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis