Did Reem Acra channel the inspirational cinematic moments of legendary femme fatales Greta Garbo, Marlene Deitrich and Theda Bara for her Fall 2012 collection?
Her glamorous Art-Deco beauties harken back to an era of true unrivaled glamour. Slinky, sexy sirens appeared in sparkling, glistening gowns. Crusty bugle beads and shimmering sequins hand-sewn on silk chiffons, tulle and satin ruled her lacquered black runway.
Acra’s silver screen sirens revealed thigh-high slits, dramatic décolleté and sensual shoulders, but the look would not be complete without her decadent jeweled, flowered and frilled head-wraps that are flapper-fabulous in shades of smoke, plum and lilac with gobs of glittery crystals and faux jet.
Calling all divas. It’s time for your close-up.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF