Ask Colin: Fashion
The gown – Should I go classic or contemporary?
When it comes to gown design, less is definitely more. It is very easy to look overdone and overproduced if you’re not conscious of how all the elements work together. Rather than a gown made of multiple fabrics that’s elaborately embellished with puffs and poufs every which way, I suggest that you find a dress made from one or at most two fabrics with one or two embellishments such as lace and some beading, or ribbons on their own to create a simple, understated look that allows you to shine. Remember, you need to wear the dress and not vice versa.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF