Ideally suited for a woman who is more tomboy than Tinker Bell, a Wedding Tuxedo might be just the way to go. If you’re classic and a no-nonsense kind of gal, the Carolina Herrera clean-cut, tailored suit softened up with a pussy-bow blouse tucked underneath is très chic.
You’ll take no prisoners with Sarah Jassirʼs rock ‘nʼ roll, all-over sequin, fitted jacket and trousers. Oscar de la Rentaʼs tux is more French Riviera flare with its embroidered cardigan-style jacket edged in frisky tulle tossed over a midriff-baring corset and wide-leg, high waisted trousers. For those with a soft side, try Theiaʼs all lace suit on for size.
Don’t be shy ladies, get a leg up on the newest look with swagger and style and show the boys who’s really in charge.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF