Ideally suited for a woman who is more tomboy than Tinker Bell, a Wedding Tuxedo might be just the way to go. If you’re classic and a no-nonsense kind of gal, the Carolina Herrera clean-cut, tailored suit softened up with a pussy-bow blouse tucked underneath is très chic.
You’ll take no prisoners with Sarah Jassirʼs rock ‘nʼ roll, all-over sequin, fitted jacket and trousers. Oscar de la Rentaʼs tux is more French Riviera flare with its embroidered cardigan-style jacket edged in frisky tulle tossed over a midriff-baring corset and wide-leg, high waisted trousers. For those with a soft side, try Theiaʼs all lace suit on for size.
Don’t be shy ladies, get a leg up on the newest look with swagger and style and show the boys who’s really in charge.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?