And The Winner Is…
We received hundreds of entries for our Project Dress Me contest, and after we narrowed it down to our top 12 most inspiring mood board submissions, your votes chose Maeling Tapp as the Grand Prize Winner with her pink and white antique-themed mood board.
Maeling has won the opportunity to sit with Colin Cowie for a personal one-on-one wedding consultation to help turn her inspiration into a reality. She'll also walk down the aisle wearing a White by Vera Wang wedding dress from David's Bridal. Congratulations, Maeling!
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis