And The Winner Is…
We received hundreds of entries for our Project Dress Me contest, and after we narrowed it down to our top 12 most inspiring mood board submissions, your votes chose Maeling Tapp as the Grand Prize Winner with her pink and white antique-themed mood board.
Maeling has won the opportunity to sit with Colin Cowie for a personal one-on-one wedding consultation to help turn her inspiration into a reality. She'll also walk down the aisle wearing a White by Vera Wang wedding dress from David's Bridal. Congratulations, Maeling!
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF