Object Of Desire: What’s Old Is New Again
We love a touch of retro, particularly when it has a purpose. In celebration of their 140-year anniversary, Japanese brand Shiseido is relaunching its first ever skincare product, Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, in its original packaging.
This cherry red glass bottle looks like something your great-grandmother had on her dressing table, with its floral vintage-style label and glass ball stopper. Despite the fact that Eudermine was originally introduced in 1897, this iconic tonic fits seamlessly into our modern daily toilette.
Touted for its unique skin-softening attributes, along with the ability to remove excess dead skin cells (even on lips), it improves the tone and texture of skin and leaves it smooth and radiant. Gentle and suitable for all skin types, it also has a distinct scent of rain-washed peonies. A must for every bride looking for a little something old and a little something new.
Limited Edition Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, by Shiseido, $60
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?