Object Of Desire: Thigh-High
Should you or shouldn’t you? Bridal garters can lend themselves to a cheesy tradition perhaps best left in the past, but not if they’re as chic as these from Bleu Garters. These handmade circles of silk satin, taffeta and embroideries blend sophisticated, beautiful fabrics with charming details like polished sea glass, seashells and sequin starfish, absolutely ideal for that destination wedding.
Now you don’t have to pass on this time-honored wedding day rite, but we’re pretty sure you won’t be tossing this pretty little thing away quite so easily.
Bleu Garters Destination Collection, $75-$85 each.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg