Object Of Desire: Thigh-High
Should you or shouldn’t you? Bridal garters can lend themselves to a cheesy tradition perhaps best left in the past, but not if they’re as chic as these from Bleu Garters. These handmade circles of silk satin, taffeta and embroideries blend sophisticated, beautiful fabrics with charming details like polished sea glass, seashells and sequin starfish, absolutely ideal for that destination wedding.
Now you don’t have to pass on this time-honored wedding day rite, but we’re pretty sure you won’t be tossing this pretty little thing away quite so easily.
Bleu Garters Destination Collection, $75-$85 each.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?