Object Of Desire: Sole Man
Guys usually walk a fine line between classic and cool when it comes to style, often without a lot of interesting options, while the fairer sex seems to have all the fun. Thankfully, that may finally be changing.
In a partnership that can only be described as marrying old with new, 100+ year-old American shoe brand Florsheim mixes it up with their Fall 2012 collection by directional design brand Duckie Brown.
Duckie Brown’s Beaded Brogues with Multi-Color and Black Sprinkles have the foundation of this timeless men’s style (traditional perforations, Goodyear welt construction, leather sole with rubber tap) but the mock candy-coated topping tosses tradition right out the window with a fresh (and funky) update on this tried and true classic.
Were Duckie Brown designers Daniel Silver and Steven Cox having a Willy Wonka moment? Who knows for sure…but we can be certain that these wonderfully witty kicks look good enough to eat.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends