Object Of Desire: Queen Of Hearts
A touch of retro can add a little something old to your wedding day look even if it’s brand spanking new. We adore this Edie Parker clutch with its modern, smooth look and nod to the highly covetable boxed Lucite bags of the 1950’s and 1960’s.
Its white pearlescent finish says classic bride, but the red pearlescent hearts are cheekily drawn upside-down like they’re floating up to the sky. Hold on tight.
Jean box clutch, by Edie Parker, $1,295. Available at: Bergdorf Goodman.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For