Object Of Desire: Queen Of Hearts
A touch of retro can add a little something old to your wedding day look even if it’s brand spanking new. We adore this Edie Parker clutch with its modern, smooth look and nod to the highly covetable boxed Lucite bags of the 1950’s and 1960’s.
Its white pearlescent finish says classic bride, but the red pearlescent hearts are cheekily drawn upside-down like they’re floating up to the sky. Hold on tight.
Jean box clutch, by Edie Parker, $1,295. Available at: Bergdorf Goodman.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?