Object Of Desire: Pumped Up
With all those new fleshy-colored wedding dresses popping up in the collections recently, we think it’s only fitting that your feet look appropriately nude, too. Jean-Michel Cazabat’s sky-scraping stilettos are a full five-inches of unabashed, shameless shoe chic. How high can you go?
ZAZA suede and embossed snakeskin peep-toe platforms, by Jean-Michel Cazabat, $295. Available at: Jean-Michel Cazabat Flagship, NYC, 646.669.8508
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?