Object Of Desire: Past Present
Culled from the vast archives of Hanro lingerie, a new capsule collection of luxurious intimates is introduced. A touch of 1940’s retro-style combined with fresh new technologies for comfort and wearability, the Archive Collection touches on the spirit of the past with delicate bows, mother of pearl buttons and French woven laces all fashioned in super soft double-rib cotton in the prettiest of pastels shades. Each piece comes in a special vintage-looking box and makes a keepsake treasure for any bride to be. Something blue indeed!
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For