Object Of Desire: Past Present
Culled from the vast archives of Hanro lingerie, a new capsule collection of luxurious intimates is introduced. A touch of 1940’s retro-style combined with fresh new technologies for comfort and wearability, the Archive Collection touches on the spirit of the past with delicate bows, mother of pearl buttons and French woven laces all fashioned in super soft double-rib cotton in the prettiest of pastels shades. Each piece comes in a special vintage-looking box and makes a keepsake treasure for any bride to be. Something blue indeed!
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?