Object Of Desire: Mythical Beauty
The islands of Mykonos and Santorini share in the mythical legend of Greece’s Magic Light, which peaks during the halcyon days in the middle of winter. The light that is reflected off the Aegean Sea is said to be particularly brilliant and manages to capture the imagination and fire of beauty-seekers the world over.
Greek skincare and cosmetic brand Korres has developed two beautiful palettes that bring this coveted light to your face with a trio of contouring and illuminating powders that combine light-diffusing ingredients, sculpting shadows and a soft, glowing blush.
The Santorini Palette is ideal if you’re looking for a sun-kissed, nude glow with shades from cream to milk chocolate to a glittering bronze. The Mykonos Palette features warm shades that range from peach to soft plum to a matte bronze that sculpts and defines.
Don’t worry if you’re not jetting off anytime soon for that Mediterranean honeymoon. Now with a sweep of a brush, you can look like you just spent a heavenly week basking in the glorious islands soaking up all the magic that Greece has to offer.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis