Object Of Desire: Message In A Bottle
Are you marrying in Miami? Saying your vows in Vienna? Expressing your love in London? Make the most of your wedding travel with a signature fragrance from The Scent of Departure’s new city-centric range of unisex perfumes.
Perfumer Gerald Ghislain has developed this kitschy range of scents that evoke experience and emotion from around the globe. Each fragrance (14 for the launch) comes in a bottle inspired by a luggage tag with the 3-letter abbreviation for that city’s airport.
At $45 each, this makes a fabulous, and quite unique, souvenir for your wedding party. Why not give all your guests a little taste (or in this case, sniff) of your impending honeymoon in Istanbul with IST or leave them with blissful memories of your beautiful bridal bash in Bali with DPS as they depart?
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?