Object Of Desire: Message In A Bottle
Are you marrying in Miami? Saying your vows in Vienna? Expressing your love in London? Make the most of your wedding travel with a signature fragrance from The Scent of Departure’s new city-centric range of unisex perfumes.
Perfumer Gerald Ghislain has developed this kitschy range of scents that evoke experience and emotion from around the globe. Each fragrance (14 for the launch) comes in a bottle inspired by a luggage tag with the 3-letter abbreviation for that city’s airport.
At $45 each, this makes a fabulous, and quite unique, souvenir for your wedding party. Why not give all your guests a little taste (or in this case, sniff) of your impending honeymoon in Istanbul with IST or leave them with blissful memories of your beautiful bridal bash in Bali with DPS as they depart?
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For