Object Of Desire: Go Gatsby
With the release of Baz Luhrman’s highly anticipated film The Great Gatsby lurking in the future, May 2013 to be exact, moments of high-glamour from the decadent era of the 1920’s are starting to seep into our consciousness.
What, then, could be better than a Jazz Age-inspired wedding look? Anna Sui for BHLDN’s sensuous silvery-bugle beaded slither of a dress fits the bill to a T. Pale nude tulle, a plunging neckline, a sexy slit for gorgeous gams and architectural beading all mesh together effortlessly in this glamorous gown that borrows an air of retro-chic, but not more than it needs to keep it fabulously fresh and modern.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF