Object Of Desire: Go Gatsby
With the release of Baz Luhrman’s highly anticipated film The Great Gatsby lurking in the future, May 2013 to be exact, moments of high-glamour from the decadent era of the 1920’s are starting to seep into our consciousness.
What, then, could be better than a Jazz Age-inspired wedding look? Anna Sui for BHLDN’s sensuous silvery-bugle beaded slither of a dress fits the bill to a T. Pale nude tulle, a plunging neckline, a sexy slit for gorgeous gams and architectural beading all mesh together effortlessly in this glamorous gown that borrows an air of retro-chic, but not more than it needs to keep it fabulously fresh and modern.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends