Mystery and drama filled the runways this season in many guises. We love the enigmatic feel of the new blusher veil. Heighten the moment when you enter the ceremony with a delicate, sheer veil that conceals your face, your emotions, your giddiness.
Bursts of wide-open netting feel retro. Perhaps it’s the Mad Men effect. Long and fingertip length fine-netted veils are for the true romantic. Add flowers, jewels or feathers if you dare.
Make magic with a pretty peek-a-boo.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?