Mystery and drama filled the runways this season in many guises. We love the enigmatic feel of the new blusher veil. Heighten the moment when you enter the ceremony with a delicate, sheer veil that conceals your face, your emotions, your giddiness.
Bursts of wide-open netting feel retro. Perhaps it’s the Mad Men effect. Long and fingertip length fine-netted veils are for the true romantic. Add flowers, jewels or feathers if you dare.
Make magic with a pretty peek-a-boo.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg