Matching Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands We Love
While engagement ring bling is usually in the spotlight, it’s the combination of your engagement ring and wedding band together that needs to be considered. Your bridal set is a symbolic representation of your unity as husband and wife, so you want to make sure to select a pair that will stand the test of time. For an engagement ring and wedding band that will look lovely for a lifetime, nothing beats platinum.
A platinum ring pairing is the ultimate expression of your passion. Pure, unchanging, and everlasting, platinum embodies the same qualities as a beautiful marriage. Your rings act as a symbol of your promise to each other, and platinum makes for a beautiful reminder of your forever, together. Get inspired by our favorite bridal sets done in dazzling platinum.
1. We love the classic elegance of coupling a solitaire stone engagement ring and pavé wedding band, both done in platinum. The symmetry of matching metal creates the perfect pair.
2. Some rings are designed to fit together, side-by-side. These delicately crafted designs both feature diamonds along the top to create a fine line of brilliance. The platinum setting means that your precious stones will be held securely for a lifetime.
3. It’s easy to see why so many brides opt for matching rings, with diamonds of the same size and shape. Platinum is the ideal choice for engagement rings and wedding bands, since unlike other white metals it will never fade or change color.
4. For a unique look, dazzling gemstones are a welcome addition to any platinum ring. We love the addition of birthstones to enhance the personal significance of your band. This platinum bridal sapphire set is the perfect opportunity to show off your own sense of style.
5. Striking yet forever timeless, this platinum combination designed by Monique Lhuillier makes for a stunning statement. The engagement ring showcases an intricate petal design accentuated with a signature blush pink sapphire on each side of the ring.
6. This decadent duo, showcasing round diamonds framed against platinum, can help to tell your love story. Since platinum lasts a lifetime, these rings can also be passed down as a magnificent heirloom.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF