How much do we love Erin Fetherston’s dresses? Much to our delight (and very likely yours too), for the next 12 days she’s clearing out her archives with a sale including discounts up to 90% off.
If you’re anything like us and love a good deal, then the Erin Fetherston archive sale should be enough to blow your mind. Every day new pieces will be added to the mix, which includes the cutest ever white and ivory dresses for the bride and sexy and sparkly dresses for bridesmaids, guests, honeymoon and beyond.
Erin gave us a few great tips for dressing for your wedding (or someone else’s):
- “Comfort is key. Depending on the type of wedding, you could be sitting or standing (or hopefully dancing!) for the majority of the night, so it’s important to think about what you will be most comfortable in as it’s very un-chic to be pulling at your dress all night. Try an easy shift silhouette or a wrap dress that lets you enjoy the night without worry.” Try the Petal Skirt Dress for the perfect shift shape.
- “What’s a party dress without a little sparkle? I love embellishment as it adds a special touch to any dress. You can wear it in a number of different ways. Opt for a style with embellishment just around the neckline and you can skip the necklace, or go for a more glamorous style with allover embellishment and keep your jewelry to a minimum.” Try the Blouson Tank Dress, a modern beaded dress that gives maximum style with minimal effort.
- “Avoid dresses with embellishments on the backside as it can be uncomfortable to sit in.” Noted, Ms. Fetherston!
Want to know which dresses are Erin’s favorites for brides? We did too. Erin picks her Embellished Peek-A-Boo Hem Halter Maxi Dress, “It’s so modern and elegant – perfect for a destination wedding! The peek-a-boo hem has the appeal of a shorter dress length but gives you slightly more coverage,” and her Shirtdress with Lace Overlay because, “This is a great dress to wear for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner. The Chantilly lace details add a feminine touch to a more classic silhouette. Plus, it’s a style you will be able to wear again and again!”
Well, we don’t want to keep you from checking out the sale. Happy shopping!
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF