A frisky frock marries sustainable style for instant wedding day chic.
Leave it to mass retailer H&M to tempt brides-to-be with fresh, high style alternative wedding day looks. On October 6th, H&M released their newest Conscious Collection called Romantic Folklore, inspired by the "sweet romance of Swedish folklore" with pretty, antique-looking floral laces, delicate Victorian-style blouses and bold printed floral frocks with matching shoes and purses.
The collection responds to the demands of fashionistas (and brides!) everywhere looking for clothing that is ethically responsible with more sustainable, luxurious materials like organic cottons, hemp and recycled wool.
Their cream 100% organic cotton floral lace sheath with bracelet length sleeves is certainly romantic and wedding-worthy, but has a sexy, femme fatale edge. Don't let the just below the knee length and high covered neckline fool you. This dress has an innate pin-up spirit cleverly cut in perfectly pristine lace.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For