Don’t take a gamble on your wedding day look, show off your winning style with a bit of Rat Pack savvy tossed in for good luck. We placed our bets on TOPMAN’S sleek grey tuxedo. The sharp shawl collared jacket is Sinatra-worthy, working that retro Vegas-vibe, but the contrasting black edge and slim fit keep it totally modern.
As menswear evolves allowing guys and grooms some much needed sartorial sauce, the basic black tuxedo morphs out of its classic penguin appeal to suit up those newer tastes and takes on formal dressing. The odds are in your favor as there are more options now than ever, and at friendlier price points too.
And since the stakes are high, don’t forget the importance of your accessories. Keep your shoes on the straight and narrow, like this great style from Aldo. Consider a textured fabric instead of leather; it’s classic with a twist and also lightweight which is great if you’re saying I Do in warmer weather. We added the whimsical casino-inspired accessories that tie the look together without risking it all.
It’s your big day so play your style wildcard and you might just hit the jackpot.
THE SHOPPING LIST
1) Straw Fedora, by H&M, $9.95 2) Suited Up tie, by The Tie Bar, $15 3) Aiden Shawl Collar Tuxedo Blazer, by TOPMAN, $160 and White Premium Cuff Dress Shirt, by TOPMAN, $56 4) Grey & Black Skinny Tux Trousers, by TOPMAN, $120 5) Lemaire Oxfords, by ALDO, $125 6) Black Spade Cuff Links, by Cuff-Daddy, $39.99
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For