Luxe for Less: Gatsby Glamour
Pile on the pearls, turn up the jazz and keep the Champagne flowing.
The Roaring Twenties are alive and well, thanks in part to this gorgeous Wtoo confection. The gown evokes the lavish style of the decade, but with a modern and sexy update.
Channel Daisy Buchanan in a flattering and simple sheath silhouette, decked with beaded details. The all-over beading creates texture in a subtle chevron pattern and flatters the body’s curves. A deep V-neck modernizes the Gatsby style and a straight column skirt slims the figure.
While this gown suggests the opulence of a wild Prohibition-era soiree at a Long Island mansion, it is part of the affordable Wtoo by Watters Collection, so you can have high-quality glamour without the high price tag.
So pop some bubbly and make a toast to Vatana Watters and Mr. Fitzgerald!
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis