Ask Colin: Fashion
Wtoo, Spring 2014
I just ordered my dress, a "statement" nude-colored mermaid gown. Until I fell in love with it, I had been imagining nude colors for my bridesmaids. Now I am considering mink, slate, or even ivory, and entertaining a mis-match of them all. (The groom and co. will be wearing black tuxes). What inspires you with a non-white, fashion-forward wedding dress?
I think you have it already! Keep the nude for you and use a different color for each bridesmaid like mink, slate or even oyster. Much chicer and fashionable approach this way!
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis