How To Dress For Success
The right wardrobe can help you get the job done. IF you come to work in baggy shorts and an old Grateful Dead T-Shirt, chances are you won’t inspire confidence in either your coworkers or your employer.
1. It’s essential to look as professional as possible: clean, neat, ironed, and pulled together.
2. Dress well and appropriately, but also consider adding a personal expression of individual style. It could be a gloriously unusual belt buckle. It could be a wild scarf you picked up at a vintage store. It could be a bright red handbag. For men, it could be a nicely cut vest or a colorful necktie. Mix it up!
3. Bring something new and different to the table, and I guarantee that you’ll get yourself noticed.
4. If shorts and T-Shirts are the accepted dress at your office, they should still be clean and ironed, just as if a suit were de rigueur!
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?