Ask Colin: Fashion
Dresses by Jenny Yoo
How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
It all depends on what the women can afford. If your bridesmaids pay for their dresses, you could cover the expense of their shoes or allow them to wear shoes they already own. Alternatively, you can supplement those who can’t afford the dress you selected and offer to cover the cost for them. What’s most important is choosing a dress that looks good on all your bridesmaids – even Princess Diana didn’t look good in puffy sleeves!
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF