Ask Colin: Fashion
Dresses by Jenny Yoo
How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
It all depends on what the women can afford. If your bridesmaids pay for their dresses, you could cover the expense of their shoes or allow them to wear shoes they already own. Alternatively, you can supplement those who can’t afford the dress you selected and offer to cover the cost for them. What’s most important is choosing a dress that looks good on all your bridesmaids – even Princess Diana didn’t look good in puffy sleeves!
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?
- 12 Jewelry Splurges Worth Every Penny