Ask Colin: Fashion
Dresses by Jenny Yoo
How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
It all depends on what the women can afford. If your bridesmaids pay for their dresses, you could cover the expense of their shoes or allow them to wear shoes they already own. Alternatively, you can supplement those who can’t afford the dress you selected and offer to cover the cost for them. What’s most important is choosing a dress that looks good on all your bridesmaids – even Princess Diana didn’t look good in puffy sleeves!
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis