Ask Colin: Fashion
My fiancée and I are getting married this summer and we’ve already selected our wedding bands but we were hoping to find a way to make them a bit more special. Do you have any recommendations for personalizing our rings?
The options are really endless when it comes to engraving your bands. I love the traditional route of using the bride and groom’s initials with their wedding date. You could also use a line from a poem or favorite love quote.
Examples of what you could engrave are: “Happy Ever After,” “Truly. Madly. Deeply,” “I’ll Be Seeing You, ” “Je T’aime,” Te Amo,” or “Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours.”
Whatever you select, make sure it is something timeless and meaningful to you both.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For