Fabulous Recipe: Honey Oatmeal Facial Scrub
Think of your life as you would a bank account; you can’t constantly make withdrawals without making a few deposits. Whether you need a chilled pomegranate martini at the end of the day, a relaxing bath by candlelight, or a fabulous facial, it’s important to replenish yourself with a shot of pure, unadulterated pleasure. It’s not about treating yourself well every now and then; it’s about living a lifestyle that nourishes you every day.
- ¼ cup plain yogurt or buttermilk
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons honey
Finely grind or process the oatmeal in a blender or food processor, then set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the honey and yogurt, and then add the ground oatmeal. Mix thoroughly until a smooth paste consistency has been reached. Smooth over your (dry) face and neck, leave on for fifteen minutes, and rinse off with warm water. Can be used daily.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?