A Runway Moment
What you wear on your noggin can make or break your wedding day look. Yes, a veil is always acceptable and a jeweled tiara can make a major statement, but designers are knocking convention on its pretty little head this season. From eye masks to plastic wrap to lace that looks like lettuce, try something unexpected if you dare.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis