We posed a question to Angel Sanchez: do you dream in color? He responded with an emphatic yes. Which color? Why, pink of course.
Whispers of palest primrose, flurries of fuchsia and a dusting of hot-pink powders electrified Angel's purist collection of stark whites and creamy ivories. In a brushstroke of mad genius, the pop-art pinks woke us from our trance of airy organza, gazar and floating silk crepe confections.
Like sugary fondant icing, the gentlest of ballet pinks warmed architectural mermaids. A bold carnation pink gave voice to abstract hand-painted flowers on a whispy A-line. And with punk rock abandon, a wild magenta shocked his models' chic French twists.
Do you dream in color too? Will you barely blush, rule the day in rose or be bold with a heady haute-pink?
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends