Fabulous Recipe: Coffee Body Scrub
I love a well-loaded shower that has both overhead and handheld options, a variety of scrubs (for feet, too), shampoos, soaps, and loofahs. I concentrate first and foremost on my skin by scrubbing and exfoliating at least three times a week, sometimes more if I’ve spent a lot of time outside in the sun.
Using body scrub invigorates and replenishes your skin, keeping it looking as youthful as possible. There are some amazing products on the market. Or if you are feeling inspired to make your own, here is my favorite homemade recipe:
- 2 cups coarsely ground coffee
- ½ cup raw sugar or sea salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons massage oil
Mix all ingredients together. Take a hot shower to moisten your skin and open your pores. Turn off the water and, using wide, circular motions, rub the coffee exfoliant onto your skin with strong, even pressure. Leave it on for fifteen minutes, shower off, pat skin dry, and apply a thin layer of your favorite body lotion.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis