Engagement Rings That Are Just As Unique As Your Love
With engagement season in full swing, you may find yourself searching for some sparkly platinum left hand inspiration. Keeping your love of all things shiny in mind, we’ve pulled together the 10 most unique engagement rings ever. While the style of these rings may step aside from tradition, we love that they are made with platinum to make for a timeless piece that will last a lifetime.
Platinum is naturally white and will retain its color over time- meaning one day it can be passed on as an heirloom, and you can start your own tradition. It’s also incredibly malleable and ductile, and can be crafted into amazingly intricate designs that will take your breath away. Get ready for a swoon fest! With platinum’s amazing range your ring will be just as special, unique and long lasting as your love for each other.
1. Step aside traditionalists; this unique ring has stolen our heart. The best part? Since it’s platinum it can be passed down as a family heirloom, and will be just as beautiful as the day it was initially received.
2. There are no rules when it comes to your engagement ring, a pave ring shines just as brightly and is so uniquely you.
3. Not your average solitaire stone! A platinum band in a unique shape takes this engagement ring to the next level.
4. Adding gemstones to your platinum ring is a sure way to make it standout. Platinum’s durability means that your precious stones will be held securely for a lifetime.
5. This bold and beautiful ring is anything but ordinary! Platinum can be crafted into fabulous designs due to the metal’s properties, allowing you to have the ring you’ve always dreamt of.
6. Your ring, your way! Get playful and bring a little interest to your wardrobe with the one accessory you’ll wear every day.
7. A platinum engagement ring will last a lifetime- and this eternity band is such a sweet way to symbolize your everlasting love.
8. This pear shaped stunner is the kind of ring you would simply have to show off at every opportunity.
9. For the bride who can’t get enough bling, this modern ring is incredibly glam.
10. The classic emerald cut ring gets a truly unique twist with a halo of sapphire stones that are set securely in platinum.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF