The Stylish Wedding Dress Trend: Embellished Sleeves
If you want to look and feel like a Princess on your wedding day, opt for long sleeves for that classic, and quite royal, look. (See Kate Middleton and Grace Kelly if you don’t believe us.) Ever since Duchess Kate stepped out in her Alexander McQueen gown, designers have been adding wrist-length lace sleeves to their designs. While lace reigned supreme as the #1 sleeve fabric, a number of chic alternatives will give you a similar look and feel, such as net and tulle embellished with beading, embroidery and lace appliques.
As for the length, if the house of worship you’re saying “I do” in doesn’t insist on the longest sleeves around, opt for a shorter three-quarter, elbow-length or even capped sleeves style, with or without delicate detailing on them.
Check out this gallery of “second skin” wedding gowns to see what we’re so excited about!
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?