The Stylish Wedding Dress Trend: Embellished Sleeves
If you want to look and feel like a Princess on your wedding day, opt for long sleeves for that classic, and quite royal, look. (See Kate Middleton and Grace Kelly if you don’t believe us.) Ever since Duchess Kate stepped out in her Alexander McQueen gown, designers have been adding wrist-length lace sleeves to their designs. While lace reigned supreme as the #1 sleeve fabric, a number of chic alternatives will give you a similar look and feel, such as net and tulle embellished with beading, embroidery and lace appliques.
As for the length, if the house of worship you’re saying “I do” in doesn’t insist on the longest sleeves around, opt for a shorter three-quarter, elbow-length or even capped sleeves style, with or without delicate detailing on them.
Check out this gallery of “second skin” wedding gowns to see what we’re so excited about!
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF