Cucumber Wrap For Sunburn
The cucumber feels fantastically cool on your skin, and you can feel the heat leaving your body. It also leaves the skin baby-soft, so moisturizing afterwards is optional.
- 4 pounds cucumbers, including skin and seeds
- 4 drops lavender oil
- 4 drops tea tree oil
- 2 drops chamomile oil
Place the cucumbers in a blender, and blend for a few seconds until it’s still slightly chunky. Add the oils to the cucumber, then blend some more. Cover your body in the cucumber oil mixture. Wrap your body in gauze or a cotton sheet and leave on for thirty minutes. Shower off, pat skin dry, and apply a thin layer of your favorite body lotion if desired.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends