Cucumber Wrap For Sunburn
The cucumber feels fantastically cool on your skin, and you can feel the heat leaving your body. It also leaves the skin baby-soft, so moisturizing afterwards is optional.
- 4 pounds cucumbers, including skin and seeds
- 4 drops lavender oil
- 4 drops tea tree oil
- 2 drops chamomile oil
Place the cucumbers in a blender, and blend for a few seconds until it’s still slightly chunky. Add the oils to the cucumber, then blend some more. Cover your body in the cucumber oil mixture. Wrap your body in gauze or a cotton sheet and leave on for thirty minutes. Shower off, pat skin dry, and apply a thin layer of your favorite body lotion if desired.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For