There’s a new crown in town. It's one part Deco and one-part Royal-Revival with a sprinkle of Bollywood-glam tossed in for good measure.
Reaching new heights of chic, Reem Acra's skyscraper-high headdresses call to mind the silent screen-era goddesses, hand-made and fully encrusted with Swarovski crystals with backs hand-painted crimson (by the designer herself).
"I made a crown that looked exactly how I wanted it to look: modern, exaggerated and with a sense of humor, it should make you smile. It's not particularly inspired by any moment, but by the grandness and royalty of my couture and the women who wear it," Reem said.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends