There’s a new crown in town. It's one part Deco and one-part Royal-Revival with a sprinkle of Bollywood-glam tossed in for good measure.
Reaching new heights of chic, Reem Acra's skyscraper-high headdresses call to mind the silent screen-era goddesses, hand-made and fully encrusted with Swarovski crystals with backs hand-painted crimson (by the designer herself).
"I made a crown that looked exactly how I wanted it to look: modern, exaggerated and with a sense of humor, it should make you smile. It's not particularly inspired by any moment, but by the grandness and royalty of my couture and the women who wear it," Reem said.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For